How can WE help?
With the help of our sponsors and partners, Victim Support Foundation facilitates support to direct victims of violent crime as well as indirect victims such as neighbours, family members or witnesses. Whether the incident is recent or years ago, reported or not, help is available to you..
Clients are assured of a professional, confidential and non-judgmental experience, as they benefit from:-
- Emotional and Mental Support
- crisis intervention, trained listeners, counselling, three (3) sessions of clinical therapy with one of our network of professionals.
- after therapy sessions are complete, the client may choose to continue in therapy at their cost or join our After-Care support groups.
- Crisis Intervention Support
- Practical Support for clients.
- Minor residential crime scene restoration
- Information sharing regarding: